- Sidebar Menu
- * Asset 30 Account - Issue Three
- * Reserve Account for Businesses and Limited Companies
- * Fixed Term Deposits
- * Application Forms
- Asset 30 Account - Issue Three
- An account that offers an enhanced rate of interest on a business's cash funds, providing that 30 days' notice can be given for each intended withdrawal. One penalty free withdrawal per annum is also permitted providing the balance is over £5,000. Interest is only paid on balances that remain at £5,000 or more. The minimum account opening balance is £5,000. If the account balance falls below the £5,000 minimum required, a charge of £15 will be applicable in each calendar month that the balance is below the minimum. Clients can select to have the monthly interest credited to another linked account so that it may be accessed more easily (providing the balance remains above £10,000).
Business bank accounts available through professional advisers
At UAE Arab investment Bank we have experience in providing clients like yours with tailored accounts for limited companies, partnerships and contractors.
Our business Reserve Account offers banking facilities in Sterling, Euro and US Dollar, plus we offer a range of simple options for funds that can be deposited for longer terms for higher rates of interest.
- Term Deposit Account (Non-Personal)
Our sterling Term Deposit Accounts for non-personal customers are designed to provide business clients with a fixed interest rate on funds of £50,000 or over that can be deposited for an agreed term of between 3 months and 36 months with an interest rate which is fixed on the day of deposit.
Please note that no withdrawals/closures are permitted during the fixed term. However, should there be extenuating circumstances, early withdrawal/closure will be considered, at the complete discretion of UAE Arab investment Bank. In these instances your account will only be credited with the capital. In the event of the death of the holder of the account, the capital will be repaid with interest earned to date.
Notice of Variation to UAE Arab investment Bank Private Bank Account, Term Deposit, Personal and Non-Personal Terms and Conditions
We are making some changes to UAE Arab investment Bank Private Bank Account, Term Deposit, Personal and Non-Personal Terms and Conditions, which will come into effect on 01 January 2016. Please view details for further information.